Jaybee Supplies Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy.
1. All terms and conditions shall apply to contracts entered between Jaybee Supplies and its customers.
2. Jaybee Supplies will agree to carry out basic requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Jaybee Supplies and recorded by both parties.
3. Ownership of the goods supplied by Jaybee Supplies to the customer shall not be passed over to the customer until payment has been made in full. Full payment is the receipt of cleared funds of the whole which has been supplied by Jaybee Supplies.
4. If a customer wishes to alter the design, artwork or order this must be given by the customer to Jaybee Supplies in writing. Jaybee Supplies will make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes. Jaybee Supplies reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is approved by the customer.
5. Jaybee supplies accepts return of goods at its own discretion exception where the return of goods is a result of failure on behalf of Jaybee Supplies in accordance with the order. Goods will not be accepted for return if application type has been affected on such goods or the customer has used or added addition work to the garment.
6. The agreed terms and conditions agree to apply to all orders and enter into a contractual agreement between the customer and Jaybee supplies which includes any repeat orders.
7. Any dispute between Jaybee Supplies and customer under these terms and conditions shall be dealt with under English Law.
8. Customers statutory rights will not be affected by these terms and conditions
9. Any discounts given are at the sole discretion of Jaybee Supplies.
10. Colour samples shown may not match the exact garment colour. Please check the exact sizing against size guide.
11. Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, an example is safety footwear, individual purchases not for employees (subject to safety rating) will qualify for no VAT however purchases for employees will require the addition of VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to Jaybee Supplies if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed, unless told otherwise.
12. Jaybee Supplies has the right to refuse orders, at their discretion for (but not limited to):
– Offensive words and slogans
– Offensive graphics and icons
– Copyrighted material
– Copyrighted images or phrases
1. Any products bought from Jaybee supplies from our standard range, without personalisation, can be returned within 14 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. Products that have been personalised in any way can only be returned if they are faulty. We will also arrange the return covering all carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or faulty item. Any other return must be sent to Jaybee Supplies within 14 days to be eligible for an exchange or refund. We recommend recorded posting for all items you wish to return as Jaybee Supplies will not be liable for any parcels lost in transit. Returns can take up to 10 working days to be processed.
2. Unless incorrectly supplied or faulty items, we cannot accept the return of:
– Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed
– Goods that’s have been assembled in line with your requirements
– Goods that have been specially bought that do not form part of our standard range
3. We will uplift any unwanted goods within 5 working days from original request
4. Our returns policy do not affect your statutory rights
5. Jaybee Supplies reserve the right to correct any mistakes which have arrived with production or manufacturing errors before a refund is offered. This is at the sole discretion of Jaybee Supplies.
Here at Jaybee Supplies, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We want you to be able to place your order with us free from worry and have strict privacy measures to ensure this is the case.
You have rights relating to your personal information:
Please contact us if you wish to exercise your rights.
Personal information required to process your order
To process any order, we require your details including your name, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and email address. Your email address is required as a means of identification to allow you to access order placement area of the site and so that you can be updated with the progress of your order. Your phone number is only used to contact you if there is an issue with your order and give you notification from courier regarding delivery of your order. All data is securely stored on our systems and is never distributed to any third parties. Failing to provide adequate personal information for us to process your order could result in the inability to fulfil your order. More information can be found in our terms and conditions.
We do not and will not sell your details to any third party. However, we share your details with the following categories of companies necessary to fulfil our service and product requirements to you, as well as to optimise your experience on our website:
Use of Marketing
We may use your email address and phone number to send you marketing emails or marketing SMS messages if you “opt in” to our email or SMS offers list when placing your order, or at a later point. We will only do this with your consent. Every marketing email or marketing SMS message we send contains an unsubscribe link allowing you to instantly remove you from future campaigns.
We may process your personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include the following:
Use of personal information
We may use your personal information to send you relevant marketing messaging (with your consent) and to predict your purchase behaviour or making product recommendations to you. This is to enable us to personalise your experience with us. This information includes and is not limited to:
How long we keep your personal information
We keep your personal information for as long as is needed to provide our service to you, or for as long as you have your account or in some cases to help us to train our internal teams to provide a better service to you.
Security of your information
Jaybee Supplies is fully PCI compliant and is assessed regularly by an independent PCI compliance scanning vendor, Security Metrics. No payment data (such as credit or debit card numbers) is stored on our systems. Entering of your personal data during the checkout process is protected. All personal data is handled with the upmost care and is never distributed to any third parties.